For more effective and safer operation and to prolong the life of the heater, read the Owner’s Guide and follow the maintenance instructions included with each heater. Failure to properly maintain the heater will void any warranty and may cause the heater to function improperly. Warranties are non transferable and apply to original consumer only. Warranty terms are set out below.
All Cadet Products
LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY: Cadet will repair or replace any Cadet product, including non-electronic wall thermostats, found to be defective within one year after the date of purchase.
All Cadet Parts
LIMITED 90-DAY WARRANTY: Cadet will repair or replace any Cadet part found to be defective within 90 days from the date of purchase. This warranty only applies to parts purchased or installed after the expiration of any other applicable warranty period.
Extended Product Warranties
Electronic Wall Thermostats
LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY: Cadet will repair or replace any electronic wall thermostat found to be defective or malfunctioning within one year after the date of purchase.
Models C, CS, CT, CST, UC, SL, NLW and RBF
LIMITED TWO-YEAR WARRANTY: Cadet will repair or replace any Com-Pak Plus (C, CS), Com-Pak Twin Plus (CT, CST), Perfectoe (UC), SL, NLW, or RBF series heater found to be defective within two years after the date of purchase.
Models CM, CB
LIMITED THREE-YEAR WARRANTY: Cadet will repair or replace any Com-Pak Max (CM), or Com-Pak Bath (CB) series heater found to be defective or malfunctioning from first date of purchase through the third year.
Models CE, RM, CEH and RCP
LIMITED FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY: Cadet will repair or replace any Cadet Energy Plus (CE), Cadet Register Plus heater (RM), Cadet Unit Heater (CEH), or 240 Volt Portable Unit Heater (RCP) found to be defective within five years after the date of purchase.
Softheat® EBHN Series Baseboard
LIMITED SEVEN-YEAR WARRANTY: Cadet will repair or replace any Cadet/Softheat baseboard (EBHN) found to be defective within seven years after the date of purchase.
Model F-Series Baseboard
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Cadet will repair or replace any Cadet baseboard (F) found to be defective at any time.
THESE WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY:
- Damage occurs to the product through improper installation or incorrect supply voltage;
- Damage occurs to the product through improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, or alteration;
- The product is serviced by anyone other than Cadet;
- Refurbished Products;
- If the date of manufacture of the product can not be determined;
- If the product is damaged during shipping through no fault of Cadet.
- CADET’S WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS SET OUT HEREIN. CADET SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE OR FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND/OR INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF THESE WRITTEN WARRANTIES OR ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY.
- IN THE EVENT CADET ELECTS TO REPLACE ANY PART OF YOUR CADET PRODUCT, THE REPLACEMENT PARTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE SAME WARRANTIES AS THE PRODUCT. THE INSTALLATION OF REPLACEMENT PARTS DOES NOT MODIFY OR EXTEND THE UNDERLYING WARRANTIES. REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF ANY CADET PRODUCT OR PART DOES NOT CREATE ANY NEW WARRANTIES.
- These warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Cadet neither assumes, nor authorizes anyone to assume for it, any other obligation or liability in connection with its products other than as set out herein.
If you believe your Cadet product is defective, please contact Cadet Manufacturing Co. at 360-693-2505, during the warranty period, for instructions on how to have the repair or replacement processed. Warranty claims made after the warranty period has expired will be denied. Products returned without authorization will be refused.
Parts and Service
Click here for more information on Parts or Service.
Click here to register your new Cadet heating product.